Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update On My Camera Decision


After thinking long and hard for many days, battling back and forth with myself about which camera to buy, I finally reached a decision, pulled the trigger, and purchased a camera last night.

I decided to go with the Canon Powershot SX40 HS.
Blame the Moon. Taunting me for so long to take pictures of it, and me always trying with my measly 5X optical zoom to capture its glory in vain. I just couldn't pass up the extravagance of a 35X optical zoom (among many, many other great features on this camera). Also, I found a really good deal for the camera including accessories online. And honestly, it really isn't as big as those mammoth DSLRs...I think I just worked myself up about it, since it was definitely bigger than any little point and shoot I have owned. I can't wait to start playing around with it and figure out the best settings for when I go to Europe - which by the way, is now only a month away...ahhhhhh!!!!!!

Jeanine: 1
Moon:    0

No comments:

Post a Comment